KO

₩15,304

₩28,339

할인금액: ₩13,035 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

smooth

Reviewer2362070님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

smooth

The Source Naturalss very , very good

Reviewer2368828님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this every night and my skin feels so much better . I will buy more of it. Alean

where have you been

Reviewer2370017님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this stuff just great

kathy

5297533406812784630님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this moisturizer...so rich and creamy...just feels good for your skin as u rub it in

A great cream

bananadasha님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a great cream for my Mum. She's 47 and she uses lots of things to freshen her skin. Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream is the best night cream she has ever tried.

Very good indeed!

Reviewer2386881님께서 May 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes skin look so good! So softly! Many of my friends have said my skin looks good, and asked what is my secret :P

Wonder

Reviewer2393657님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is doing well for my skin. I can't really tell..but I'm familiar with Dr. Perricone ingredients and this is the best value for them.

On my third jar

5345291768611863018님께서 Jan 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this as well as the day cream version. Tried other similar products in between but came back to it. I won't say it is a miracle cream that will work wonders overnight but after using it my acne prone skin didn't break out, skin feels more moisturized and smooth, skin condition seems more consistent, didn't clog my pores. The texture is just right, it not too heavy or oily. Overall I am very happy especially with the price you pay vs effect. It has a pineapple/tropical smell which is not too overpowering if you wonder what it smells like.

Love it!

Reviewer2252999님께서 Mar 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you love your self,,it is for you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I didn't want to like it

Reviewer2263260님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

But half way through the jar I realized how much better my skin is looking. I'm hooked. I have to think of it as skin therapy, because as a cream there are things I don't like about it. It is sticky and I do not like the smell. But all that said, the tone and texture of my skin have improved vastly. I had some red splotches and rough skin patches that are gone. I'm impressed. I'm only 34, but my skin hasn't looked this good in years, and I take care of my skin. I highly recommend this product for troubled skin. It works.

상품 91-100 중 전체 380 상품