KO

₩33,736

₩62,473

할인금액: ₩28,736 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

OK

Reviewer2039027님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

P.H.

Reviewer2450722님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product! I've only been using 2 weeks and have seen a noticeable improvement in my moods. I have read research material on SAMe and found it is best to take 100 mg, but since 200 mg is smallest doseage, I cut tablet in half. I also take 500mg of magnesium at night to counter-act effect on sleeplessness. As for my joints, I haven't noticed any improvement yet, but I'm sure it will help that the longer I take the product. Highly recommend!!

pain relief

Reviewer2471485님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this for relief for my fibromyalgia pain and I've been used for about 3 months now. Once in the morning before I eat anything and I can feel the effects nearly all day. If I'm having a bad day I'll double the dose.

Recommended to my sister

Reviewer2511279님께서 May 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began taking this product and felt a difference within a few days. I have a very stressful job teaching at risk high school students. I feel as if the Sam-e has helped me to handle stressful situations better. It brings calmness and clarity. I recommended this to my sister and she too has felt the benefits. It is a subtle change but you do feel its effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great price on a great product

Reviewer2516000님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helping me with liver support, joint health support and mood support. Taking it on an empty stomach 20 mins before eating is working great for me.

SAMe

Reviewer2538127님께서 Aug 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE best! I'm weaning myself from Rx...almost there!

Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviewer1025706님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it! Highly recommend!

Works

Reviewer1043978님께서 Oct 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product for mood disorder, depression, anxiety

Mood Enhancer

Reviewer1867644님께서 Oct 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This keeps my mood in top shape and my joints in good condition.

Source Naturals, SAMe

Reviewer2003176님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAMe enables my daughter to survive a 65 hr. work week and school 2 days a week with enough enegy to handle it all. It also helps with her joint pain.

상품 11-20 중 전체 41 상품