KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not For My Sensitive System

Reviewer2814708님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product with the hope that it would help relieve ongoing arthritis pain in my joints. As an added benefit, I also hoped it would even out my mood, which tends toward depression. While I do use other vitamin/mineral supplements by Source Naturals and believe this product to be of the highest quality, I had several adverse reactions on the very small dose of just 200mg a day. I took the product for nearly 3 weeks, but after the second week I began experiencing gastrointestinal irritation (rumbling, churning stomach) along with nausea, sweating, anxiety and a racing heart rate. As I always research supplements thoroughly before taking a new one, I was aware that these were possible side affects - some which could indicate other, more serious problems, such as Serotonin Syndrome. I have since discontinued using the product as it seems even the lowest dose is too strong for my body and all the symptoms have since subsided. So I would certainly caution anyone trying this product for the first time, to read up on it and make an informed decision. I do have to say that in the first couple weeks, when all was going well, I did notice at first, experiencing a calmer mood. I did not however notice any change in my arthritis pain.

I think it works

Reviewer2137328님께서 Sep 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can tell more when I DON'T take my SAMe than when I do. It certainly keeps me more productive when I may otherwise not feel like doing a dang thing. If you need that extra boost, I recommend this product. I've tried a few brands & prefer this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

made me irritable and angry

Reviewer3085712님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow! Did not expect to have side effects with this product! My brother recommended that I try this for my arthritis. After a couple days, I started feeling very irritable and angry. Even my dogs noticed the change in my behavior. I quit taking it and went back to normal by the next day. I must be really sensitive to the CNS effects of SAMe. SSRI antidepressants had the same effect on me, also. Just be aware of the potential for unexpected effects.

Excellent so far

Reviewer1523405님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son has A.S. so these have been found to elevate mood naturally. I am using in conjunction with B12 and N.A.C. So far there has been an uplifting of mood, and less stress. Love they are all naturally as will never use synthetic drugs on my kid.I have introduced gently as these can have adverse effects if too much.

pain relief

Reviewer2471485님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this for relief for my fibromyalgia pain and I've been used for about 3 months now. Once in the morning before I eat anything and I can feel the effects nearly all day. If I'm having a bad day I'll double the dose.

OK

Reviewer2039027님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Convenient and no refrigeration needed

Reviewer2852247님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our daughter-in-law had a brand she had to keep in the frig. and she was pleased to find out about this.

Recommended to my sister

Reviewer2511279님께서 May 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began taking this product and felt a difference within a few days. I have a very stressful job teaching at risk high school students. I feel as if the Sam-e has helped me to handle stressful situations better. It brings calmness and clarity. I recommended this to my sister and she too has felt the benefits. It is a subtle change but you do feel its effects.

I notice a difference

Reviewer3304945님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great mood support. Highly recommend.

Source Naturals SAMe

Reviewer1111905님께서 Dec 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAMe is helping me fight seasonal affective disorder.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품