KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,215

₩48,545

할인금액: ₩22,330 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Ingredient List

Reviewer3316897님께서 Sep 09, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has one of the best ingredient lists of the prostate formulas, as far as I can tell. I do not know why iherb does not include it on the "Prostate Formulas" page - it should definitely be there.

Great for the Prostrate

Reviewer2455359님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. works very well over time. This is a product for the long term...not the short term.

Ok

Reviewer3207183님께서 Jan 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if these made a huge difference, tablets stink and are very big.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Reviewer1192669님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really does make a difference

so far no results

Reviewer2752413님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

great

Reviewer1327972님께서 Mar 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great

More bang for the buck

Reviewer3194717님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading the ingredients of all the prostate supplements on the market, this is the only one my husband will take. Great price. As always, iherb is the best!

Prosta-response

Reviewer3135707님께서 Jun 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good temporary relief.

Prostate Formulas

Reviewer2889058님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

상품 31-39 중 전체 39 상품