KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bill T.

Reviewer3241701님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Source Naturals MCP for about 10 years following my surgery for lung cancer. My objective was/is to prevent metastasizing of cancer cells. Given that the survival rate from lung cancer is under 10% at 5 years post surgery, I am pleased to be here and still healthy. I attribute a lot to this product.

Please list particle size

GeneAum님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It would be helpful if the MCP products listed the particle size. The researcher who created PectaSol states that over 90% of the particles are less than 100 microns. Other products may vary. If the particles are larger they may be less effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective without running to the bathroom

Reviewer2577961님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good gentle BM's

Cancer Cure

Reviewer2463340님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read a lot of literature that MCP will help shrink or eliminate cancerous tumors; after my own research i added this to my daily regimen to help prevent cancer. Has a unique, although not unpleasant, taste in plain water; and can barely taste it mixed in my morning shake. (which consists of other supplements in flavored almond milk).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good for slowing cancer from speading thruout the body

Reviewer2658585님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

studies have been performed and they conclude this stuff slows the spreading of cancer cells in the body.

seems good

Reviewer2862330님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is just as good as any other brand of modified citrus pectin

Good price for PectaSol

Reviewer1316551님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my protein shake every morning.

fast delivery

Reviewer2654398님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast

PectImmune Powder

Reviewer1794424님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Value for money however UK buyers be warned that Royal Mail, when delivering the parcel, add an International Handling Fee + charge VAT!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품