KO

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Natto

Reviewer2995098님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768님께서 Aug 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Reviewer2181311님께서 Jul 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Reviewer1133483님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps circulation in legs

Not sure

Reviewer1524709님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Reviewer3214425님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Nattokinase

Reviewer2711379님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product!!

Source Naturals, Nattokinase NSK-SD, 100 mg

Reviewer1605533님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great price for this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품