KO

₩8,963

₩16,597

할인금액: ₩7,634 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

pain relief

Reviewer2773279님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps a lot with pain relief. Surprised my daughter with how much it helped a dance injury

Turmeric Tablets are great for Headaches

FogBytheSea님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this whenever I feel a headache coming on. They really work for me and I also like the fact that they come in tablet form which I find more convenient for storing in a pill case in my purse. Works great and much safer than nsaids.

the best antiflamory

5224899300101293649님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A learn about turmeric in India, it is very very good Supplement and excellent for cooking safe and healthy thanks.

Can't do without it!

Reviewer3357040님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recently diagnosed with RA and it has concentrated on my feet and hands. I have digestive issues, so finding something that can relieve the stiffness and pain and NOT upset my stomach is a challenge. My Rheumatologist recommended Turmeric and I tried several different combinations before this one. This is the BEST and if I run out and go a few days without it, I really notice the difference. (My only complaint is that the larger size- 60 tablets is not so frequently in stock, so I have to buy several bottles of the smaller quantity. ) ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND.

Hard to swallow

Reviewer3257094님께서 Apr 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tablets are too large and not easy to swallow. You have to make sure you have plenty of water or else you can choke with the tablet. I prefer capsules, but these are cheaper.

Tumeric

5376594143390815493님께서 Sep 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this for gut health, as maintenance. I have noticed fewer colds/virus'. I feel less rundown. I will continue to take 2tablets a day.

Review of Product

Joyster님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I fell very comfortable in taking this product. It appears to be high quality with excellent ingredients.

Good Turmeric

5446449410125476297님께서 Mar 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good form of Turmeric.