KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not lower Cholesterol

Reviewer3029307님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

I paid for nothing

Reviewer1373569님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Dissolve Issue

Reviewer2696844님께서 Aug 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tablet does not dissolve in my stomach. It passes through my system and comes out virtually whole. I believe you should be aware of this before taking orally. I've had to crush the tablet and mix with food (yogurt) for it to be digested.

Disappointed in Product

Reviewer2271208님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I commend you on your fast and efficient service to me but after one day of using the product I had to stop taking it due to worsening of my prostste problem. It restricted my urine more rather than relieving it and I am disappointed and feel I have wasted my money after believing your advert saying it is widely used for BPH or enlarged prostate problems.I'm sorry but it did not work for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to be giving me edema in feet and legs!

4790859094986866032님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 8 bottles of the Mega Strength and received them here in Mexico within three week for a cost of only $4USD I have high cholesterol, but mainly it was for the controlling of my high trigliceride levels that I ordered the supplement. I had read a review here reporting dramatic results with triglicerides. Unfortunately I after a few weeks of using this supplement I developed edema in my feet and legs. When I went off the supplement it went away. After a few weeks hiatus I tried again, this time taking two tablets and immediately the next day the edema was back. Now two days later and with out taking any more the edema has gone down. I checked out liver and kidneys and these were fine. My internist said that occasionally supplements can do that. I am so disappointed. Was hoping this to be a long term solution to cholesterol (I do not mind high cholesterol) and trigliceride management and prostate health.

Beta Sitosterol

Reviewer1647669님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't really work for me....

Will see...

Billakos님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Difficult to swallow. I will have results after two months.

Too Early

Reviewer2550965님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it may be too early to tell the effectiveness since I have only been taking these for a couple weeks.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품