KO

₩13,364

₩24,746

할인금액: ₩11,382 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

mineral aid

Reviewer1171359님께서 Apr 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Reviewer2167095님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Reviewer1644213님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Chealted mineral

Reviewer1365586님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

My husband's pills

Reviewer1329892님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Horse Pills

Reviewer1319888님께서 May 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

Very effective

Reviewer1186784님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Life minerals

Reviewer1349224님께서 Dec 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

The Best Multimineral on the market

Reviewer1139510님께서 Mar 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is the most balanced easy to digest and absorb formula on the market. Even though they are tablets there is no stomache discomfort at all because it breaks down easily and the mineral forms are very gentle. Excellent product.

good formula

Reviewer2106073님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good approach and well balanced mineral supplement. The smell is awful but it doesn't border me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품