KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,828

₩23,754

할인금액: ₩10,926 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

mineral aid

Reviewer1171359님께서 4 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Life Minerals, No Iron

Reviewer1644213님께서 5 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Reviewer2167095님께서 5 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

My husband's pills

Reviewer1329892님께서 4 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Chealted mineral

Reviewer1365586님께서 12 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

Very effective

Reviewer1186784님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Life minerals

Reviewer1349224님께서 12 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

Horse Pills

Reviewer1319888님께서 5 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No iron minerals is best

Reviewer3342737님께서 5 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a man, I try to avoid ingesting excess iron, and this supplement is perfect since it's iron-free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No Iron is a good thing!

Reviewer3049143님께서 9 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I am way past childbearing age I don't need to supplement with iron. Too much iron is said to be problematic. This product has all the right forms of, and nice array of minerals and is a good price. I recommend it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품