KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,809

₩25,572

할인금액: ₩11,763 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Brain Chemistry Change

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4931014823585694592님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

5283306756865127230님께서 Oct 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...

Standard

5681053883582736061님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

currently trying this out

Anaterma님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품