KO

₩13,541

₩25,076

할인금액: ₩11,535 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Tryptophan by Source Naturals

Reviewer2809978님께서 Jun 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A night's sleep without L-Tryptophan isn't a Good night's sleep. I'm 58 and have been getting a normal night's sleep for about five years now, since I started supplementing with tryptophan. One 500mg tablet when I'm ready to fall asleep is all I need (actually I take about 0.25mg melatonin along with it[and sleep like a baby])

L-Tryptophan

Reviewer2656924님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product along with iodine drops for depression and they are awesome I think anyone who suffers from depression should seriously consider this product.

good night's sleep

Reviewer1588649님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am at that age where it is often difficult to get a good night's sleep. However, if I take one capsule of L-Tryptophan, along with Melatonin, I can get the rest I need.

sleep!

Reviewer2398086님께서 May 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals NightRest with Melatonin has helped me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fast delivery, well packed, and good value !!

Reviewer3098042님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, really well priced and very good quality !!

Excellent

5188144065634383417님께서 Dec 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for helping me sleep when I'm stressed and overwhelmed.

L-Tryptopham

5357939797508878701님께서 May 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful, it helps relaxes you and since I have been taking it I now fall asleep much more easily and stay asleep. I don't wake up in the morning feeling drugged up, there are no side effects and it is a wonderful supplement. I will continue to use this product, and recommend it to my friends to try. Ann

For Calmness and Help with Sleep

Reviewer2329814님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two of these works well at night to get to sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3230841님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me to sleep better at nights

Used this for 4 days and now I possibly have myalgia

5208602616016868114님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took 1000mg before bed for 4 days and experienced severe muscular pain after about 3 days, I stopped using Tryptophan right away. Now, 10 days later and the pain persists and is continuing to get worse. Do intensive research before taking this supplement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품