KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,283

₩26,449

할인금액: ₩12,166 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

So so

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a miracle. I guess one must look after he/she's diet, exercising and overall healthy lifestyle, so then this product suppose to help and if not and one will only rely on this product, so he/she will probably feel no big use and improvement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for keeping muscles relaxed.

Reviewer1385103님께서 May 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking this for cholesterol and noticed it helped with sore back muscles especially after long airplane and car trips. Have since read that this is a side effect - which I welcome.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps support energy and mood

Reviewer1505881님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't tried this regularly but it seems to improve my energy and mood

Suggestion for the manufacturer

Reviewer1392974님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tablets should be coated with some neutrally tasting substance to neutralize their considerably bitter taste

Great!

Reviewer3207488님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiropractor/nutritionist had me start taking these to handle my blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I'm feeling so much better on just 2 of these a day.

Good pills

Reviewer1213172님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pills are good. Coated. Easy to swallow. Not to big. Don't know yet what effect they have on Cholesterol.

inexpensive guggul

Reviewer2990724님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Costs much less than other guggul formulas due to high % of guggulsterones (10%)

Great product

5257713663107263473님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It didn't work enough until I began to take 3 tablets a day.

Reviewer3334552님께서 Apr 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't know if this works well till I began to 3 tablets a day. My BBT used to be 36.2 Celsius in the morning when I took two tablets a day according to the direction. Now, it's 36.7.

Haven't tried it yet

Reviewer3268947님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't tried it yet