KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for keeping muscles relaxed.

Reviewer1385103님께서 May 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking this for cholesterol and noticed it helped with sore back muscles especially after long airplane and car trips. Have since read that this is a side effect - which I welcome.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps support energy and mood

Reviewer1505881님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't tried this regularly but it seems to improve my energy and mood

Suggestion for the manufacturer

Reviewer1392974님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tablets should be coated with some neutrally tasting substance to neutralize their considerably bitter taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not effective for fat loss in men

Reviewer2798079님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

Great!

Reviewer3207488님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiropractor/nutritionist had me start taking these to handle my blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I'm feeling so much better on just 2 of these a day.

Good pills

Reviewer1213172님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pills are good. Coated. Easy to swallow. Not to big. Don't know yet what effect they have on Cholesterol.

inexpensive guggul

Reviewer2990724님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Costs much less than other guggul formulas due to high % of guggulsterones (10%)

Great product

5257713663107263473님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It didn't work enough until I began to take 3 tablets a day.

Reviewer3334552님께서 Apr 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't know if this works well till I began to 3 tablets a day. My BBT used to be 36.2 Celsius in the morning when I took two tablets a day according to the direction. Now, it's 36.7.

Haven't tried it yet

Reviewer3268947님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't tried it yet