KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Product to rebuild the Gut.

5762736140210674539님께서 Jun 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not much more to say about this product. It is an excellent product. Especially if a person is on antibiotics.

not sure

Reviewer1344878님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope they make the powder, I did prefer it....

Very good probiotic

5350625034459712986님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the only I notice that arrives and works. I am happy with my purchase

So far so good

Reviewer1873684님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The benefits remain to be seen yet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good composition for a good price

anomisyu님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The composition is just right for me & the price is good too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. What makes this probiotic different is that it is not commonly used (can be quite hard to find this strain), is known to be highly resilient and very shelf stable even at warm temperature. This is important as I live in a warm climate and mostly probiotic product cannot even survive the journey without ice. Personally, this feels like it works well and helps to reduce bloating and gas ses. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. The product uses cheap fillers (calcium) as filler and uses magnesium stearate as flow agents as well. Another thing to note is that the number of probiotic count is at the time of encapsulation so the actual amount at the time of consumption might be les ser. Pricewise, it is reasonable and competitive to other probiotic though this is a single strain product. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals, DuraFlora

5512981810594691151님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the last 15 years I had stomach pain, diarreah and cramps and for the last 2 yrs I was on antibiotics for a lung fungus. After studying through various online medical items, I started taking the DuraFlora along with enzymes and right away it has taken my cramps and diarreah away. The doctors always want to put me on medicines but they were a temporary fix. The DuraFlora has helped me get my normal life back.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

High quality

Reviewer2344984님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well researched strain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

To help my dog

4983651245882568508님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this to help my dog, he has an intestinal yeast infection. It is so bad that I have to put him onmeds, and I give him this to help populate him with good bacteria. Seems to be helping. Reasonable price too.

Excellent for candida

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two a day and have found it excellent for candida and for leaky gut. Much more stable than other probiotics and actually "eats" candida, which most probiotics don't do. Very cleansing for the gut. And Source Naturals are a high quality, reliable brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품