KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for depression!

Reviewer2636967님께서 Dec 28, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this to improve my skin tone but found it was the best thing ever for chronic depression, with no side effects!

Good stuff.

Reviewer1899559님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to take 1200mg of this a day as that was the amount recommended in a study. I found myself more talkative, more organized and more motivated to do things. I now only take one capsule a day and although the effects aren't quite as strong, they are noticeable. I go into autopilot at work and don't seem to forget things as easily.

FACE LIFE IN A BOTTLE

Reviewer2357905님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes I don't normally write reviews but this one deserves one I had stop taking this DMAE for about (7) months but had too go back and get my MIRACLE because I did notice an BIG CHANGE in my Memory and also my speech I am so happy that I went back and picked up my Miracle again... I couldn't figure out what was wrong and then It came too me what I was missing so do yourself A BIG FAVOR and just try it give yourself about (4) weeks and just notice what will happen especially If you are over (40)....

Great Product that actually works

Reviewer1649874님께서 Sep 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to improve my concentration at work and after taking it for a few weeks, I reckon it has actually helped. Won't turn you into an Einstein but I am finding that my thinking is more clearer and quicker. Good price also. Many thanks iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me stay focused and fell less self conscious

Reviewer1767544님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for about 6 months and I've gone form once daily to every other day. They help me to stay focused and feel less self conscious.

DMAE caps

Reviewer1981627님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 2 mos of daily use 1-2 caps on empty stomach my skin condition greatly improved as well as my cognitive functions... I combine this stuff with SN l-Lysine 500 mg caps which also are great

pretty good

Reviewer2239500님께서 Jul 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

pretty good. this definitely helps my concentration.

DMAE

4665598376143683121님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

From many years help my son with ADD.

Don't see results

snowfitness1님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I see no change in myself after dilligently taking this for some time. Won't buy again.

DMAE, 351 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviewer1208179님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with memory and clarity of mind, enhances focus.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품