KO

₩23,819

₩44,109

할인금액: ₩20,290 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

5598646612421169681님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDave님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Not cheap, but good

Reviewer2092015님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

5302925651629501203님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Juan from Spain

Reviewer1219909님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Appetite improvement

Reviewer1477990님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Solid product.

Reviewer2568146님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Reviewer2073387님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품