KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,151

₩44,723

할인금액: ₩20,573 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

5598646612421169681님께서 6 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDave님께서 2 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266님께서 6 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Not cheap, but good

Reviewer2092015님께서 8 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371님께서 6 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Juan from Spain

Reviewer1219909님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Appetite improvement

Reviewer1477990님께서 5 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Solid product.

Reviewer2568146님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dissolves well and nice flavor! Really does boost your energy.

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Reviewer2073387님께서 2 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

Coenzymated B12

Krisinsight님께서 9 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품