KO

할인금액: ₩15,459 (46% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent source of Calcium

Reviewer1721723님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to supplement Calcium intake. It helps with joints. I would recommend to anyone needing Calcium.

Source Natural Calcium Night

Reviewer2693526님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can really sleep; up to 5 hours before getting up to go to the bathroom. Usually I get up every 3 hours, so this is a great product!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2884873님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know I'm getting the calcium I need and perfect before bed to help me sleep. No aftertaste or stomach issues!

Great product

Reviewer2769806님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking separate supplements at bedtime before finding this, as I have trouble sleeping, so this simplifies things. I just add a melatonin and seem to fall asleep faster with the combination.

Very Good

Reviewer1355869님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked ingredients and I hope this helps. Only time will show. I will definitely buy this particular calcium formula once it is back in stock. Thank you.

Another successful order!

Reviewer1715094님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent service! The web order went smoothly and a week later the order appeared in my mailbox exactly as expected. This is a great place to do business with.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best one for my insomnia

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cal/mag helps me sleep more than the others I have tried (which have been many!). I have not taken during the day, but should try that also. I take one at dinner and 1-2 in the evening. works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3260068님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Large tablets, but my daughter doesn't seem to mind. Good ingredients. Probably good as a top up to calcium requirements. Like the fact that there is more magnesium than calcium.

good one

Reviewer2923030님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this feels to absorb well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Calcium Night, 240 Tablets (SNS-01061)

Reviewer2463413님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do help a lot