KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, 브로 멜라인, 2000 GDU/g, 500 ㎎, 60 정

₩9,614
₩17,802
할인금액: ₩8,188 (46% 할인)
23 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Part of my 3 part joint program

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2269108님께서 Jun 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite a while back I read in a book by an MD that manganese, bromelain & pantethine were particulary helpful for joint pain. I started using all 3 and boy do they work. I have left out one component or the other from time to time but the best result is from using all three!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Better than Laxitives

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2280023님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you need to move the system take 2000 GDU of Bromelain and wow! 24-36 hours later you'll be feeling much better with no discomfort. Use them regularly and you'll feel much better all the time. Skin issues will get better and your overall mood will be more positive. Small investment for a major life improvement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helps my gout

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1198546님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product to treat my gout flare-ups naturally. I've found it to be effective. so considering the price, I would highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

No more pain

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2674045님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain and acai are the anti-inflammatory supplements I am most grateful for. I didn't realize this product was tablets rather than capsules but it seems to be very well-absorbed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Amazing stuff!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2809025님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told to try this for a very painful inflammation in my rotator cuff. I can't believe the results! My pain went away in a few days. I have never found something that works so well for my chronic injury. I highly recommend for use in treating inflammation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »