KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,501

₩19,445

할인금액: ₩8,944 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Part of my 3 part joint program

Reviewer2269108님께서 Jun 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite a while back I read in a book by an MD that manganese, bromelain & pantethine were particulary helpful for joint pain. I started using all 3 and boy do they work. I have left out one component or the other from time to time but the best result is from using all three!

Amazing stuff!

Reviewer2809025님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told to try this for a very painful inflammation in my rotator cuff. I can't believe the results! My pain went away in a few days. I have never found something that works so well for my chronic injury. I highly recommend for use in treating inflammation.

Better than Laxitives

Reviewer2280023님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you need to move the system take 2000 GDU of Bromelain and wow! 24-36 hours later you'll be feeling much better with no discomfort. Use them regularly and you'll feel much better all the time. Skin issues will get better and your overall mood will be more positive. Small investment for a major life improvement.

Source Naturals, Bromelain

Reviewer2305890님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product--reduces pain in my finger and shoulder,

life changing product

Reviewer1155219님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with all of the other reviews. My fingernails are now so long and pretty. My hair no longer comes out in the brush. It burns my stomach a little if I don't take it with protein meals, cherry or strawberry activia . If I take it with just fruit it burns. I also just need 1/2bromelain tablet and 1 of Source Naturals mixed enzymes combined. Same thing, activia or protein or it burns. I love it. Thanks iherb, your the best on the net. Best prices and quickest delivery.

Bromelain

Reviewer2556381님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Real effective for body pain and Joint pain . I have reordered .

Bromelain

Reviewer2594691님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think, that it helps me to get rid of extra weight

helps my gout

Reviewer1198546님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product to treat my gout flare-ups naturally. I've found it to be effective. so considering the price, I would highly recommend it.

HOPING THIS WORKS

Reviewer1186427님께서 Dec 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

SUPPOSEDLY IF YOU TAKE 1500 MG A DAY IT WILL CLEAN OUT YOUR BLOOD VEINS, I HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING THIS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, THE VEINS ON BOTH SIDES OF MY NECK ARE CLOGGED UP I AM GOING TO TRY THIS FOR A YEAR THEN GO BACK AND GET TESTED AGAIN.

No more pain

Reviewer2674045님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain and acai are the anti-inflammatory supplements I am most grateful for. I didn't realize this product was tablets rather than capsules but it seems to be very well-absorbed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품