KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,682

₩16,075

할인금액: ₩7,394 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not the good B12

PeterSmithUK님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is cyanocobalamin not methylcobalamin. I bought it by mistake. The cyanocobalamin COSTS the body methyl groups which controle homocysteine and reduce inflamation. We want methyl groups, so only ever take the good natural form of B12 : methylcobalamin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This works, and it's much easier than shots!

Reviewer2127084님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I finally convinced my doctor to check my B12 level, and it was practically non-existent, she wanted me to come in for the B12 shots. I told her I wanted to try the sublingual B12 first. She just shrugged. But two months later, the blood test was repeated, and my B12 level was in the mid-normal range. Much improved! And without those painful shots. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent product

Reviewer2352646님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source Naturals B12 sublingual 2000mcg do a great job keeping my B12 blood levels- and my energy- at optimum levels. I have pernicious anemia and depend on daily high-dose B12-supplements for the maintenance of my health. I have tried countless other brands with more or less success. These are by far the best and I wouldn't use any other brand any more!

Good product

Reviewer3066498님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

What differentiates this product, is that it has 2000 mcg as opposed to the standard 1,000 mcg B-12. Even if the body dispels the extra, it's there if the body requires it. Good value overall.

Source Naturals B12 sl

Reviewer1100070님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do find that my energy level has increased. This is a very good product.

Source Naturals, B-12 Sublingual

Reviewer3133744님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best tasting B-12 I've ever had. Disolves very easily!

Just what I wanted

Reviewer1496168님께서 Mar 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The sublingual B-12 is easy to take, tastes great, and is helping me with more energy!

High in B12

Reviewer1056148님께서 Apr 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for adrenals and thyroid and ferretin

Good for the Nerves

Reviewer2322147님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Totally believe in taking B-12 Sublingual. Great for the nerves and these taste so good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

side effects

Reviewer1761644님께서 Jan 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken B-12 for quite awhile and the is the only brand that has turned my hands and feet orange.I know it's the B-12 because I quit taking it after only one day. It only took about a week to fade back to normal.I've bought other Source Naturals products & never had any problems.Please let me know if anyone else has had a problem with this B-12.

상품 1-10 중 전체 109 상품