KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good acidophilus product - but wider range of probiotic bacteria is better

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probiotic is fine, perfectly effective if you want a stabilized powder of acidophilus alone. Source Naturals is a high quality brand. Ideally lactobacilis is the dominant bacterium in the small intestine while bifidus bacterium are dominant in the large intestine or bowel. It's best to take both, and other species as well. I prefer the Life Flora capsules because they contain a combination of probiotics rather than just one, and I find capsules more convenient to take than powder - also it is very pure so there're no substances in it that I react to. Jarrow EPS capsules and Culturelle capsules are also very good (but the EPS aren't any good if you have dairy and soy intolerances). Sometimes it's worth taking a more expensive probiotic such as culturelle short term and then going back to something you find affordable for most of the time. I choose stabilised probiotics because I've found them more convenient and just as effective as the refrigerated ones.

Good value

Reviewer1232864님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate that this product is powder. It's always better choice to capsules. Also cheaper.

Very Good

Reviewer2427281님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son says that this product works wonderfully. It's easy to take and helps his digestion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I recommend everyone order from iHerb!

Reviewer2244067님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You guys are so speedy in shipping the product. And the little extra that you send with my order is great. Great job!

Great Product

Reviewer3217956님께서 Oct 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We need a freeze stabilized powdered acidophilus and this fits the bill. Works well.

Seems fine.

Crotchetymama님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job, I guess, just a bit fussy for me. I thought the powder would be good, but turns out I don't really like powders. Nothing bad about the product, just not for me.

okay!

5691509506730749583님께서 Oct 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its okay.. Not as good as the capsules !

Probiotic

JanMartin님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was disappointed with this product because they give you such a small amount for the price. When I opened the bottle it was a bit less than half full. The product itself works well and seems quality, but for the price, they could give you four ounces! I won't reorder this because I can get more probiotics for the same price.

No effect

Reviewer1508294님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this there was no effect when I had a upset stomach. Might not have bought the right bacterium. Previously tried another Source Natural product & it was excellent.

has Dibasic calcium phosphate

AnkaMaria07님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has Dibasic calcium phosphate which made me sneeze and made my throat sting bad when I take it. Not for the allergic people or sensible ones like me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품