KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Delivery was outstanding !!!

5691509506730749583님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product within 5 days of ordering from India. This probiotic seems good to me so far, its only been 2 days so cant judge much. Will be back with a better review after a few days !

Great price

Reviewer1042750님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only been taking these a few days so hard to tell if they help longer term. My stomach does seem somewhat settled. Very pleased with the price & quick shipping to the UK - thanks Iherb.

great!

Reviewer3282882님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered them from Japan and iHerb.com responded me so fast! Shipping didn't cost much at all comparing to other companies. Great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Price, shelf stable for shipping

JanMartin님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product great because I can have it shipped without worrying about spoilage. Once it has been opened I keep it in the fridge.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent quality and price!!!

Reviewer2501591님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a good price and comes without unnecessary ingredients.

Acidophilus

Reviewer2572553님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use acidophilus to ward off virus', colds & etc.

Naturals Acidophilus

Reviewer1724760님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If your like me an the Dr. say eat Yogurt. Well this is the best way to get what is needed from yogurt. Vino

Recent order from iherb

Reviewer1208473님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My order came so quickly, I was flabbergated. Product was as I expected. Over all, the experience was very good.

ACIDOPHILUS

Reviewer2628141님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY ESSENTIAL IF YOUR TAKING ANY KIND OF ANTIBIOTIC.

Excellent

Reviewer2082272님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source Naturals is a good quality brand I trust. This was a variation of the Source Naturals acidophilus I usually take as it was out of stock. It was everything I expected... easy to take and convenient. Thanks!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품