KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good stuff.

Reviewer2210519님께서 Dec 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clicked well with my needs at the time. Was cleansing my body from various medicines.

good quality

Reviewer3301222님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

very good but not best

5351528217757725055님께서 Dec 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Reviewer1471974님께서 Oct 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Energy.

5761709719202943470님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

run4bear님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

Positive

Reviewer2770403님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First order. No side effects.

Brain Power

Taomaster69님께서 Dec 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff

Solgar Niacinamide

Reviewer2559753님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

Improve brain function

Reviewer3106632님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품