KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,908

₩6,767

할인금액: ₩859 (13% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Texture good..but hope that they could cut down the sugar

Reviewer2621481님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the texture..softer than expected. Next time I am going to sift away the sugar as much as possible...when your banana is sweet enough, you don't actually need as much sugar....

Cinnamon, not banana )

Reviewer2920695님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As for me - I could taste only cinnamon, not banana ) Also I put 2 medium bananas (Hello Russia!! I mean our bananas ;) and NO water at all - in other case it would be too liquid. Nice taste anyway ;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1080097님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I love everything from simply organic!! Their mixes are very easy, great ingredients, and taste great!

Very Good.

Reviewer1643272님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This turned out fantastic but it would not have had I followed the cooking time on the box. I did the toothpick test after 30 minutes because the top was already brown and could not believe it was done. All was good though...and my oven is only slightly off.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Disappointed they discontinued this item

Reviewer2646404님께서 Apr 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This makes a really good banana bread. Moist and tasty. It's really to bad iHerb discontinued it. It was really quick to make. I put the bananas, eggs and water in the blender to mix it really well and then folded the wet mixture gently into the dry mix, and it turned out perfect. I cook it at 340 for 50 minutes in a convection oven. I've only got one of these mixes left in the house and our family will really miss it!

Banana bread

4783579471528362796님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I imagine it's great, still haven't had time to bake one yet! Maybe today!

good the first day

Reviewer1797431님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We added Enjoy Life semisweet chocolate chips, not too many, and we added two overripe bananas. The first day the cake was delicious, but the next day it was smelling funny, as gluten-free breads can start to smell, and it got super-gooey, and we had to throw it out. Solution--next time we eat the whole thing right away! (The box was swollen when it arrived, and I wondered if some chemical process had already begun in the mix--but we ate it, and that first day it was fine.)

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품