KO

₩8,895

₩10,662

할인금액: ₩1,767 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The Best

Reviewer3004719님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite shampoo of all time. Leaves my hair clean and no troubles afterwards.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Foams super easily. Very slightly fragrant.

Reviewer1544131님께서 May 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that its scent is very subtle as i am allergic to strong fragrance. Just a small amount can foam well, which is unlike many other natural shampoo. Can smooth my messy hair. A good try if you are just looking for a "less toxic" shampoo instead of a purely natural product.

awful

Reviewer2691748님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it contains several harmful chemicals.

Best natural shampoo

Reviewer3144660님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best natural shampoo I have used. My hair is not oily the second day. When I used Burt's bee shampoos in the past, my scalp will itch after a while. This Shikai shampoo is natural without limitation. I highly recommend it.

Shikai Shampoo

Reviewer2124511님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shikai Shampoo has been one of the best natural hair products I have ever used. When using this brand, you don't need a daily conditioner. I still use the Shikai Conditioner 2-3 times a week. I would certanly recommend it.

shampoo

Reviewer3359214님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice, soft, gentle on hair and scalp.

love it!

5287000806353309895님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the smell, it leaves my hair with volume and it lathers up and rinses out really easily. It doesn't take much to do the job, so the bottle will last for a while. Knowing it doesn't have harmful chemicals is great. All for a good price -- you can't go wrong.

Shampoo

Reviewer2100560님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good shampoo; lots of lather and cleans really well. Works well with conditioner, too.

Works well

Reviewer2323817님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice lather, not too heavy. Haven't got much hair anymore, but this keeps it clean. Excellent delivery service by iHerb, too.

Perfect shampoo

Reviewer1941412님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

well foams and washes out hair

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품