KO

₩8,359

₩10,019

할인금액: ₩1,661 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The Best

Reviewer3004719님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite shampoo of all time. Leaves my hair clean and no troubles afterwards.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Foams super easily. Very slightly fragrant.

Reviewer1544131님께서 May 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that its scent is very subtle as i am allergic to strong fragrance. Just a small amount can foam well, which is unlike many other natural shampoo. Can smooth my messy hair. A good try if you are just looking for a "less toxic" shampoo instead of a purely natural product.

awful

Reviewer2691748님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it contains several harmful chemicals.

Best natural shampoo

Reviewer3144660님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best natural shampoo I have used. My hair is not oily the second day. When I used Burt's bee shampoos in the past, my scalp will itch after a while. This Shikai shampoo is natural without limitation. I highly recommend it.

Shikai Shampoo

Reviewer2124511님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shikai Shampoo has been one of the best natural hair products I have ever used. When using this brand, you don't need a daily conditioner. I still use the Shikai Conditioner 2-3 times a week. I would certanly recommend it.

shampoo

Reviewer3359214님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice, soft, gentle on hair and scalp.

Works well

Reviewer2323817님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice lather, not too heavy. Haven't got much hair anymore, but this keeps it clean. Excellent delivery service by iHerb, too.

Shampoo

Reviewer2100560님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good shampoo; lots of lather and cleans really well. Works well with conditioner, too.

Perfect shampoo

Reviewer1941412님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

well foams and washes out hair

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Jolanta님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's the first shampoo from natural range that really gives my hair some volume. And the smell is amazing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품