KO

₩8,775

₩10,518

할인금액: ₩1,743 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

It is ok

TrueReviews님께서 Jul 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a moisturizing conditioner, but maybe not enough for my dry and fine hair. The bottle is huge which makes it economical. There are more moisturizing conditioners out there, so I probably won't repurchase. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good stuff

wendybrown님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very gentle and makes my hair feeling silky. it also contains amla (a natural vitamin c).

Perfect Everyday conditioner

Reviewer1862350님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The title really says it all. This conditioner also has a very light herbal fragrance that is lovely in the shower and gone once it is rinsed out.

condition

Reviewer2056558님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product

Very Good

Reviewer2607044님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good conditioner. It doesn't take much and it rinses well, leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Has a light pleasant scent but it doesn't linger. Is exactly what a conditioner should be.

It is the best

5453705107766629304님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the best

Shikai Conditioner

Reviewer1445976님께서 Mar 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this conditioner. I use it as a leave in conditioner and it works great for my hair. I will continue to buy.

Love

Reviewer3136276님께서 May 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the 3rd Shikai hair product I've purchased and am very happy with it. It is great for color treated hair because it does contain sulfate. I would definitely recommend it. Leaves my thick hair soft and manageable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm a repeat customer of this product.

Reviewer1437658님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well. I am picky about conditioner, and this is a nice natural one that isn't too harsh for my hair.

Working Perfect

Reviewer2837354님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gets the tangles out of my long thick hair, and I don't have to wash it as much as I did with my other conditioner.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품