KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing lather!

4931225122789808596님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For a vegan product, it lathers great! super foamy & it smells really good :) it does dry my hair out abit, but it's nothing abit of the shikai daily conditioner cant fix!

Great product!

4991168715708109329님께서 Mar 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this shampoo since 2013. It provides very gentle care for my hair and I haven't had any problems with it. If you use natural oil masks for your hair like I sometimes do (or some heavier products), maybe you'll need to use a little more of the shampoo or shampoo twice, but otherwise it cleans hair nicely.

Lathers great!

5483242500948390047님께서 Jan 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well for a natural product and the price is great. My only source of discontent was the scent, which I found to be very plain and unattractive. Still totally worth repurchasing!!

perfect shampoo

Reviewer2402627님께서 Nov 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent is a bit boring, but besides from that a very good shampoo. silky texture, mild scent,good lather

Perfect!

4841693043692072722님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love it! It foams well, smells nice and does a great job on my colored hair!

Great Shampoo

5172182123833018007님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this shampoo. A little goes a long way. I started using this after my old shampoo, which claimed to be gentle but really wasn't, left my hair stripped of color only a couple of weeks after visiting the salon. Good lather, nice scent.

natural with foam

5469196706488741682님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my hair really likes this shamoo. It has good ingredients, it's creamy and it foams well and it washes hair nicely and makes her sily and smooth. Deff gonna repurchase cause this is the best shampoo for colored hair by far!

ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ШАМПУНЬ

5564083847546986061님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ОЧИЩАЕТ ВОЛОСЫ НЕПЛОХО НО ЕСЛИ ВОЛОСЫ ОКРАШЕНЫ БЕЗ КОНДИЦИОНЕРА НЕ ОБОЙТИСЬ . БУДУ ПОКУПАТЬ ЕЩЁ !

Shampoo makes hair soft

Reviewer1438643님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can feel that my hair is softer after using this shampoo. But after finishing 3/4 of the bottle my scalp is sometimes itchy. I am not sure if the ingredients in the shampoo is causing this as I never have any problems with itchy scalp with other shampoos. Would be a good idea to alternate this shampoo with other kinds and not use it everyday.

I like this

Reviewer1598698님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first I did not like the smell, but it goes away. It does not linger. I use only fragance free products. So I am very happy with this hair product and will continue to order in the future.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품