KO

₩8,870

₩10,632

할인금액: ₩1,762 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very nice shampoo!

DemureAngel님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this shampoo! This is my first time using Shikai products. It keeps my color longer and very gentle. I'm glad I bought two of them.

Great Product

Reviewer2361456님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps my color last longer.

Love

Reviewer3136276님께서 May 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of 3 Shikai products I have purchased and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it with the Shikai's Natural Everyday Conditioner for color treated hair as well. Even without conditioner it doesn't leave my thick curly hair flat. Very nice.

love the smell

Reviewer1132826님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this shampoo for about 2 weeks, but it has been working great so far. I love the smell, it reminds me of being in a beauty salon. It suds up very nicely.

Color enhancer

Reviewer1348336님께서 Aug 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maintains and enhances the color in my hair much longer than other shampoos.

Great product!

4991168715708109329님께서 Mar 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this shampoo since 2013. It provides very gentle care for my hair and I haven't had any problems with it. If you use natural oil masks for your hair like I sometimes do (or some heavier products), maybe you'll need to use a little more of the shampoo or shampoo twice, but otherwise it cleans hair nicely.

Great

Reviewer1466433님께서 Apr 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great lather, which it hard to find in a natural shampoo.

Great for fine hair

Reviewer2002071님께서 May 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great with highlights. I used it a few days before having my hair processed...and even the very next day. I've been using it ever since for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with the results. Pairs nicely with the Intensive Repair Conditioner for colored hair.

Works well

Reviewer1963608님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well. The Skikai leave in spray on conditioner is the only conditioner I have EVER liked. Used together, my hair doesn't suffer so much from swimming in chlorinated water.

Very good value

Reviewer2472461님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo feels like a build-up removing shampoo - hair is squeaky clean after using it, so must use conditioner afterwards. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it truly helps with maintaining color, but overall I like it - good value.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품