KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,402

₩11,756

할인금액: ₩2,354 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Lather

Reviewer2466666님께서 Sep 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this shower gel because it lathers very well. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't plan on switching any time soon. The cucumber melon scent is mild and pleasant. I highly recommend this product as a daily shower gel. Will not dry out your skin...it actually feels very moisturizing.

Smellst good!

holahola님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

And feels good and soft on skin to, both in and after shower.

Shikai, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Cucumber Melon

Reviewer1573477님께서 Jul 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Moisturizing well. Fresh smell

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2219915님께서 Dec 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's okey to be a body wash if you don't like havy smells. did not give me that little extra.

Shower gel success

Reviewer2717608님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite shower soap and couldn't get it in the store anymore. So glad to find it this way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 stars for product, 4 stars for smell.

DesertRatonga님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shikai products are by far and away my favorite find on this site, their body washes are now a staple in my home. i have tried EVERY brand and type of body wash out there and even Aveno brand made my skin itch after a shower. This is THE only body wash i will use from now on, i can take a shower before bed now and actually fall right asleep. this scent wasn't really for me though, i just wanted to try a new scent. The sandelwood amber is my favorite and i will buy it as long as they make it.

Another Great Product from Shikai

Reviewer2607044님께서 Mar 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this one and really likes it. Smells nice, lathers great, rinses clean. Lasts a long time, great value for the money.

Good for my dry skin

Reviewer2313521님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It can be hard to find a bodywash that doesn't further dry my dry desert skin, but this one is the gentlest I've found. Smells nice too, and not too aromatic for my hubby, in case you're looking for something two can use. I have to mention that their recent package design is really ugly. They had a great bottle before, this one is really 80s "health food" product ugly.

Love it!

Reviewer2012636님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

They should just clean up the ingredients a bit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cucumber melon, lovely light and fresh smell

Reviewer2849688님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice shower gel.