KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

BeautifulDreamer님께서 Sep 04, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1937914님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Best online purchase!

Reviewer2953697님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

pretty good

Reviewer2171330님께서 Oct 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not bad, gets the tangles out but leaves hair kinda heavy

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Reviewer2992903님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

leaves hair very shiny and silky

Not bad

Reviewer3032294님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice conditioner, but I've observed no higlighting effect.

Great color and shine

5512172399978930537님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

Terrible

Reviewer2165891님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to like this conditioner, I really did. I love the shampoo - great scent, and my colored hair is holding pretty well. But the conditioner is simply awful. My hair is pretty fine, wavy/curly, and a little longer than shoulder length, and undamaged - I rarely use heat to dry my hair. As long as I use a conditioner of some quality, my hair is shiny and the curls look good. I used this product 3 times, and the first 2 my hair looked absolutely awful - limp, dull, and stringy. The third time I used Nexxus leave-in conditioner after, hoping that would help. It didn't. I would NEVER buy this again.

I liked this product

Reviewer1168562님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this conditioner with Shikai, Henna Gold, Highlighting Shampoo - they are very good in a pair

Soft and shiny

Reviewer1348336님께서 Aug 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes my hair look very shiny and feel very soft.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품