KO

₩7,875

₩10,567

할인금액: ₩2,692 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

BeautifulDreamer님께서 Sep 04, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1937914님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Best online purchase!

Reviewer2953697님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

good product/Bom produto

5522131421848279108님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

Great color and shine

5512172399978930537님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

Not bad

Reviewer3032294님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice conditioner, but I've observed no higlighting effect.

pretty good

Reviewer2171330님께서 Oct 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not bad, gets the tangles out but leaves hair kinda heavy

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Reviewer2992903님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

leaves hair very shiny and silky

Terrible

Reviewer2165891님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to like this conditioner, I really did. I love the shampoo - great scent, and my colored hair is holding pretty well. But the conditioner is simply awful. My hair is pretty fine, wavy/curly, and a little longer than shoulder length, and undamaged - I rarely use heat to dry my hair. As long as I use a conditioner of some quality, my hair is shiny and the curls look good. I used this product 3 times, and the first 2 my hair looked absolutely awful - limp, dull, and stringy. The third time I used Nexxus leave-in conditioner after, hoping that would help. It didn't. I would NEVER buy this again.

I liked this product

Reviewer1168562님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this conditioner with Shikai, Henna Gold, Highlighting Shampoo - they are very good in a pair

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품