KO

iHerb 상품평

₩46,599

₩46,610

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Reviewer3109449님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Excellent product

4804930899283154309님께서 Nov 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to use, but without results

volcano님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

D-Ribose M

Reviewer2698032님께서 Nov 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for several years now because it is recommended for heart health (Dr. Sinatra, metabolic cardiologist) as one of the "fabulous four." It is also for muscle pain issues and fibromyalgia. It's is tasty and from a reputable manufacturer. Great price.

Can't do without it!

Reviewer2637490님께서 Jun 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way to make sure I get a good dose of magnesium. My muscles have been less tight which means less visits to the chiropractor and acupuncturist.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품