KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,039

₩34,050

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

iFlora Nasal Health

Reviewer2534564님께서 Jul 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read a write-up on this and tried it, had been on it for a couple of years then got off of it for several months. Realized my nose was itchy and allergies and stuffiness were starting back in again and got back on it. This is a permanent part of my supplements now; I won't be without it again.

Fixed my problem.

Reviewer2026834님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

allergy relief

Reviewer1042457님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took 3 weeks, but my allergies have improved dramatically with this, the amazing grass green superfood, chocolate drink once a day & apple cider vinegar tab twice a day. I feel sooooo much better. The prescription medications did not provide me with any relief.

The Best

5498244779934625755님께서 Apr 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for 3 years. It is the best alleegy relief I have ever found!

Mary Ritt

Reviewer1122432님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to decrease my allergy symptoms. So far so good.

Highly recommend!

Reviewer1493454님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend!

Works Good!

Reviewer2978258님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally get very congested especially at night, this really helps keep my sinuses clear. I started out taking 1 capsule 3 times a day now it's just one in the AM & 1 in the PM.

Impressive!

Reviewer2086831님께서 Nov 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really seems to work. I've been able to go off of my antihistamine without any allergy symptoms, save the occasional sneeze here or there. It seems to drain my sinuses, which is a good thing! I'm pretty impressed so far! I take this with quercetin and bromelain.

nasel Health

Reviewer2457538님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very pleased