KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

The Best

5498244779934625755님께서 Apr 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for 3 years. It is the best alleegy relief I have ever found!

no difference

Reviewer1794079님께서 Mar 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i don't know if it's doing anything for good or bad. honestly, i could not tell any difference to my (mild) allergy. so i'm sticking to the multi-Probiotic powder (also by iFlora)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

allergy relief

Reviewer1042457님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took 3 weeks, but my allergies have improved dramatically with this, the amazing grass green superfood, chocolate drink once a day & apple cider vinegar tab twice a day. I feel sooooo much better. The prescription medications did not provide me with any relief.

Works Good!

Reviewer2978258님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally get very congested especially at night, this really helps keep my sinuses clear. I started out taking 1 capsule 3 times a day now it's just one in the AM & 1 in the PM.

Highly recommend!

Reviewer1493454님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend!

Impressive!

Reviewer2086831님께서 Nov 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really seems to work. I've been able to go off of my antihistamine without any allergy symptoms, save the occasional sneeze here or there. It seems to drain my sinuses, which is a good thing! I'm pretty impressed so far! I take this with quercetin and bromelain.

Mary Ritt

Reviewer1122432님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to decrease my allergy symptoms. So far so good.

Great Product !

Reviewer2807741님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iFlora, Nasal Health, New Formula

Reviewer1615669님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have taken most of the Veggie Caps and so far do not find they have improved my condition in any way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fixed my problem.

Reviewer2026834님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품