KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Sedona Labs, 아이플로라 (iFlora) 멀티-프로바이오틱, 2.1 온스 (60 그램) 파우더

₩35,593
₩35,605
할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)
22 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

digestive helpsis at hand!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2591519님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works wonders for my bowels

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2290487님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1847970님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good Probiotic

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2390003님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2631717님께서 Jun 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »