KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩34,916

₩34,927

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(4)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best bang for your bucks

Reviewer2624820님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very high quality probiotic powder!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Mar 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

probiotic

Reviewer1036578님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very convenient

Reviewer1314005님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product

Reviewer1155219님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. I also like the company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »