KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,009

₩34,021

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Gives me energy

energetyx님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

Great

Reviewer1356117님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Works well for me

Reviewer1812104님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

easily soluble

5372818926554994897님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best bang for your bucks

Reviewer2624820님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very high quality probiotic powder!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best Probiotics out there.

Reviewer1738511님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

probiotic

Reviewer1036578님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great stuff

Very convenient

Reviewer1314005님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

상품 11-20 중 전체 23 상품