장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717님께서 Jun 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Gives me energy

energetyx님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CIPRIAN님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems ok. They harden though a lot inside the bottle. But it dissolves easily in water.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품