KO

한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Works wonders for my bowels

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2290487님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Gives me energy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

energetyx님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

Reviewer2928484님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems ok. They harden though a lot inside the bottle. But it dissolves easily in water.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717님께서 Jun 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품