KO

₩4,741

₩5,538

할인금액: ₩798 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 15 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Pretty good

5446030360478308434님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes well with pasta sauce, kelp noodles and ground beef. It is salty, so you do need to rinse well

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Mixed Sea Vegetables

5511773011623674077님께서 Jul 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Вкусно, но мало.

Don't look appealing.

5527009553179490650님께서 Apr 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't bring myself to try these as they don't look appealing. I thought I was getting something similar to kelp noodles and had to get an alternative since they were out of stock. So haven't yet tried.

Tasty SeaWeeds

motyzstore님께서 Jan 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

But We think it is over priced

Great product

Reviewer1956715님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's fresh seaweed, many kinds, smells like it just came out of the sea. Great in a miso or fish soup.

לא התחברתי

4974510409567459797님께서 Oct 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

למרות שאוהבת אצות פחות התחברתי

Heathly seaweed salad

Reviewer2607859님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to prepare and handy to use as a side dish for any japanese-inspired dinner. I make a tahini and Bragg Liquid Amino (you could use soy or tamari) dressing with a little brown rice vinegar (or any vinegar, really). it's light and tasty. nice to eat with chopsticks sometimes instead of the heathens we are with knives and forks. :)

Not bad

Reviewer1284478님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used some in my salad and some in my soup.

Tasty!

CombinationEczema님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We mixed a mashed avocado, lemon juice, lettuce and garlic with these nice algae and enjoyed a delicious healthy salad. I plan to repurchase. I wish the content was slightly bigger - after you rinse of the salt, you end up with a pretty small portion (maybe enough for 2)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains a bunch of sea vegetables which I have never eaten. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. It does take a while and some effort to rinse off all the salt. After cleaning out, I simply eat it straight. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. The mild salt taste helps to add to the taste as well. It is nice that they are no preservative used. It would be nice if the product is cheaper since I find it pretty expensive for a small portion salad. A luxury to eat occasionally! Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품