KO

₩4,376

₩5,152

할인금액: ₩776 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Sea Tangle Rocks!

4709172654022837748님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best brand of kelp noodles out there. A really great low-carb substitute for wheat pasta. Highly suggest!

Great product

4834119876353793250님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best raw kelp noodles on the market and fantastic price.

Amazing!

4705742675006735362님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The are truly amazing! Great taste with bolognese sauce i will be buyin lots and lots of this stuff for sure!

great buy

5172755438655958992님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this stuff and will be buying more

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great staple for raw foodists..or anyone who likes to try new food

Reviewer2607859님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use these regularly for raw pad thai. it's great..you can look for recipes on the internet. easy to use them, no preparation.

I like them

Reviewer3325529님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first time having these and I guess I'll continue to order them here because I haven't found them anywhere else. Very tasty, I like them a lot, way better than the Shirataki noodles that are also no sugar, carbs, etc...These have more flavor and a better texture. Great for low-carbers and for anyone that likes making Asian-style dishes.

Kelp Noodles

MSloveniaEurope님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great noodles and great price! Will buy more...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Must cook - different consistency...

4950396159956465320님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just purchased these, and cooked them in a stir fry with beef tips. Even my 11 year old son liked these! We are new to a raw food diet. I am excited we found a healthy alternative to replace our pasta!

Delicious/Crunchy

5303781628555245292님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Texture is crunchy and adds great volume to salads and dinners. Usually soaks up flavor of sauces, but they need to be thick and strong. I recommend tomato sauce!

Love these!

FondaLaShay님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Make sure to soak them before you use them. I find soaking in hot water helps with the slight strange smell. Then I cut it up in to 3 section to help when eating since they are super long noodles.

상품 81-90 중 전체 158 상품