KO

₩4,729

₩5,568

할인금액: ₩838 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great Noodles

Reviewer3094506님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very good with a good pasta sauce and work well on my diet.They take on flavors nicely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These are really shockingly tasty!

stephd님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never expected to like these as well as I do -- like other reviewers say, these are best when coated with a slightly acidic dressing. I love using a peanutty Asian sauce that I make with nut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, and other yummy goodness, then toss them with cabbage and other veggies to make a delicious salad. So yummy! Also very tasty when made as a Vietnamese noodle bowl with hot toppings like tofu, grilled chicken, etc. Excellent low-calorie noodle option.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than miricle noodles.

Reviewer3144994님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great in salads and for stir fry's. I cook them 10 minutes for stir fry to soften them up a bit. Really good value you get a lot of them. Helps with the weight loss.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great pasta or rice alternative

Reviewer2566328님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this in place of pasta for spaghetti and in place of rice in stir fry. It is quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend it!

Kelp Noodles

Reviewer1591535님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't wait to try these so that I could post my review. Much better than expected. Worked great with a simple marinara sauce; I added a seafood mix consisting of shrimp, scallops, calamari and simmered all for about 20 minutes. Noodles were softer than expected and absorbed the flavor nicely. Next time I may try a pesto. Very filling. Very pleasant. Much better than shiritake noodles, by far. Thank you. I will definitely be ordering more and experimenting with these, utilizing lots of different food groups!

Life saver

Reviewer2906085님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy these, much better texture than gooey shirataki. I wouldn't eat these plain though, but they're great and crunchy addition to your sauces etc. savory dishes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love these, very god for quick low-cal meals

Reviewer1420562님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles have become a staple in my fridge, I just rinse and add chopeed vegetables and sauce for a quick and delicious raw meal.

Super fun

Reviewer1739184님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to prepare, no calories, noodles have no specific taste, so it all depends on the sauce u make.

LOVED THEM

Reviewer2282807님께서 May 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.

Great alternative

5215215449986204927님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a fantastic substitute for rice noodles, great taste and texture.

상품 61-70 중 전체 156 상품