KO

₩4,729

₩5,568

할인금액: ₩838 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Love These!

Reviewer1045516님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are easy, tasty and filling. You can add just about any kind of sauce and veggies and end up with a great meal.

Awesome kelp noodles

Reviewer1046905님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We don't eat any grains, so finding noodles to replace spaghetti or rice was difficult. These work really well. Love them in stir fry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

WildSweetVermont님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

Fabulous!

Reviewer1386168님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Service is fabulous and the deliveries always get here fast!

useful

fennel님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this to bulk up a fish and tomato stew, was vey nice.

Kelp Noodles

maryfran444님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great service and kelp noodles

5620993378586888747님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

FABULOUS!

Reviewer2555382님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. So wonderful to add to any dish.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Almost too good to be true.

Reviewer1769092님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These"noodles" are wonderful. I use them in asian salads, stir fry , etc. Also find they go well with any sauce if slightly softened prior to usr, in warm water. Great price & quick shipment.

Great noodle!

Reviewer1983999님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved these in stir fry with veggies! Ordering again today! Try the mixed sea vegetables by Sea Noodle too - they are great!

상품 21-30 중 전체 155 상품