장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩805 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 평가 | 영어

depends on your tastes

Reviewer1155518님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these noodles have a particular taste. i recommend you try them and see if you like them. i have a sensitive stomach and i've tried them 3 times in different recipes, and they give a stomachache. they are a good product, just not for me. also i emailed the company, and they are from korean sea, not from japan, so no fear of radiation.

pretty good

Reviewer1901447님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I may not order again. But they would be good in a salad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good low--almost no--calorie addition!

Non-GMO님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The three simple ingredients of water, kelp and sodium alginate--along with manufacture in California, US passed my criteria for ordering. I consider the product more of a seaweed and a nice addition in a seaweed salad versus a noodle substitute. The shape is noodle like, but the texture is crunchier. Both my hubby and I enjoyed the kelp noodles with toasted sesame oil, plum vinegar and sesame seed seasoning. I would order them again, but with our seaweed salad in mind. I did try them with tomato sauce as well and imagine most people would not wish to eat that combo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not bad if you like noodles

Reviewer1533331님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these to try to get more kelp into my diet. They are not bad, but I don't know what I was thinking since I never did like noodles or pasta of any kind. They are kind of slimy. But I don't like the feel of noodles in my mouth, so I probably will not buy them again.

상품 21-24 중 전체 24 상품