KO

₩4,534

₩5,337

할인금액: ₩803 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Life saver

Reviewer2906085님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy these, much better texture than gooey shirataki. I wouldn't eat these plain though, but they're great and crunchy addition to your sauces etc. savory dishes.

Kelp Noodles

Reviewer1591535님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't wait to try these so that I could post my review. Much better than expected. Worked great with a simple marinara sauce; I added a seafood mix consisting of shrimp, scallops, calamari and simmered all for about 20 minutes. Noodles were softer than expected and absorbed the flavor nicely. Next time I may try a pesto. Very filling. Very pleasant. Much better than shiritake noodles, by far. Thank you. I will definitely be ordering more and experimenting with these, utilizing lots of different food groups!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great pasta or rice alternative

Reviewer2566328님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this in place of pasta for spaghetti and in place of rice in stir fry. It is quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than miricle noodles.

Reviewer3144994님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great in salads and for stir fry's. I cook them 10 minutes for stir fry to soften them up a bit. Really good value you get a lot of them. Helps with the weight loss.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These are really shockingly tasty!

stephd님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never expected to like these as well as I do -- like other reviewers say, these are best when coated with a slightly acidic dressing. I love using a peanutty Asian sauce that I make with nut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, and other yummy goodness, then toss them with cabbage and other veggies to make a delicious salad. So yummy! Also very tasty when made as a Vietnamese noodle bowl with hot toppings like tofu, grilled chicken, etc. Excellent low-calorie noodle option.

Great Noodles

Reviewer3094506님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very good with a good pasta sauce and work well on my diet.They take on flavors nicely.

Great!

Reviewer2840077님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Love these!

existentialevolution님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these. Just make sure you soak in water for a few days beforehand to soften them up. Awesome in salads!

Great Price

Reviewer1581364님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Kelp noodles for a while since I've turned to a raw food diet. I make raw Pad Thai and Pesto mainly and I'm happy with this product. I couldn't have it too often though because I used to pay up to AUD$10.50 per pack in Australia! Thanks iHerb for the great price. Tip: you need to wash and rinse them when you get them out of the pack. Then soak them in water with lemon juice and some tamari/nama shoyu or Braggs liquid aminos for approx 3 hours to soften them, or else they are too crunchy and nothing like a noodle. You can then rinse them if you like, to get rid of those flavours if they don't go with your dish. The people who don't like them just don't know how to prepare them, because they taste exactly like any other noodles when prepared as above. They should really have instructions on the packet!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

68 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great!

Reviewer2754183님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the texture of it! Wonderful product!

상품 101-110 중 전체 154 상품