KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,468

₩5,259

할인금액: ₩792 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not that tasty.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles were like eating plastic. Maybe you need to cook them first. I might give them another try, because they are supposed to be so healthy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ok

5362572640403611224님께서 Aug 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Good product

5220523180718877326님께서 Jan 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite easy to prepare. Taste ok I guess, depends on the rest of the ingredients...

Didn't try yet

KuusenAlla님께서 Feb 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

That's why medium rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First time tasting kelp noodles - i think they are pretty cool

healthymuslimah님께서 Feb 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These won't be for everyone and don't think rice noodles or vermicelli when you buy them. The texture is quite different - kind of crunchy. Imagine fresh bean sprout texture but super thin. I wasn't so interested in the low calorie element, though it is a bonus, but did love that they are made from kelp (good for iodine) and they pretty muh have no flavour or smell once they are rinsed. I added them to stirfries (I cooked the veg and then just stirred the noodles in at the end), salads and also Asian-style soups (again, just stirred them in at the end)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Low-calorie noodle alternative but...

Reviewer2359183님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

really how natural/healthy are these when you think about what kelp in the ocean looks like compared to these translucent noodles??

Just ok

Poppy87님께서 Aug 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you don't like that fishy taste that clams and other seafood have then you might not like this. The fishiness is quite overpowering, even when smothered in japanese sesame sauce. Also texture wise... it's very crunchy. I like my noodles soft/chewy.

Hmmmmmm Undecided

Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine님께서 Sep 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the concept. However I have yet to know how to use it in my raw food diet. I will keep trying. These are very tasteless which may be good or bad.I think I will add then to salads and the dressing will make them taste good. You do have to cut them up. I use scissors.

Pretty good

Reviewer1327317님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a weird texture to get used to, I ate them sauteed with tempeh and seasoned with liquid aminos, and I'm not sure but I think either this product or the tempeh made me pretty gassy. I have to do the elimination test to be sure. But this product has lots of health benefits. I still have three bags and I'll probably eat them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품