KO

₩4,741

₩5,582

할인금액: ₩840 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not that tasty.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles were like eating plastic. Maybe you need to cook them first. I might give them another try, because they are supposed to be so healthy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ok

5362572640403611224님께서 Aug 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Good product

5220523180718877326님께서 Jan 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite easy to prepare. Taste ok I guess, depends on the rest of the ingredients...

Didn't try yet

KuusenAlla님께서 Feb 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

That's why medium rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First time tasting kelp noodles - i think they are pretty cool

healthymuslimah님께서 Feb 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These won't be for everyone and don't think rice noodles or vermicelli when you buy them. The texture is quite different - kind of crunchy. Imagine fresh bean sprout texture but super thin. I wasn't so interested in the low calorie element, though it is a bonus, but did love that they are made from kelp (good for iodine) and they pretty muh have no flavour or smell once they are rinsed. I added them to stirfries (I cooked the veg and then just stirred the noodles in at the end), salads and also Asian-style soups (again, just stirred them in at the end)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Low-calorie noodle alternative but...

Reviewer2359183님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

really how natural/healthy are these when you think about what kelp in the ocean looks like compared to these translucent noodles??

ok for somebody else

Reviewer1023123님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time trying something like this.Well it is also my last. Just didnt like them at all.

Healthy but not tasty

Reviewer1275622님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a bit crunchy and it's tasteless.

Okay

Reviewer2491713님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a hard time getting the noodles to soften up. Its like rubbery plastic.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품