KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Sambucol, 블랙 엘더베리 면역 포뮬러 액상, 4 액량 온스 (120 ml)

₩13,280
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Tastes better than the original formula

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ahpeng님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newday님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Arrived in good condition

5429986256089887797님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good

Reviewer2488588님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품