KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

tasty but expensive...

5679196234708940967님께서 Oct 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

too small a bottle for this price...other than that, great taste.

Arrived in good condition

5429986256089887797님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newday님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tastes better than the original formula

Ahpeng님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

First time user

Reviewer1876446님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

Sambucol

Reviewer2981997님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer2488588님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품