KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,856

₩14,951

할인금액: ₩2,095 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newday님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

5429986256089887797님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes better than the original formula

Ahpeng님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2488588님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sambucol

Reviewer2981997님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

immune booster

5670343620290976757님께서 May 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried different vitamin c supplement for my kiddos but still they always have cough and colds...most of the time makes it worst. Then a month ago, i discovered this Supplement and gave my kiddos everyday. So far my eldest never get cough/colds. My youngest had cough and colds but minimal only, very fast she got well. I am not sure if its the Sambucol that helps but I am happy with the result as we did not visit the pedia doctor for almost a month (which we regularly see before a month end). I even recommended this to my friend and mum. My mum, always sneeze every morning but upon taking this supplement, she said her sneezing lessened. Maybe as soon as her immune is settled, then her sneezing will be gone too! Highly recommended, thumbs up! Only backfall is that quite expensive, hoping that price will goes down.

tasty but expensive...

5679196234708940967님께서 Oct 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

too small a bottle for this price...other than that, great taste.

First time user

Reviewer1876446님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품