KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good product good price.

Reviewer1563647님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Reviewer1821499님께서 Mar 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Reviewer1176824님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Sa;ba

Reviewer1213152님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is a good product but the problem for me is that Australian Quarantine checks it and then forwards it to me via a courier service which charges enormously. I hope I can source the product in Australia very soon.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Reviewer1292451님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Good price, good product

Reviewer1346684님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Salba

Reviewer1351087님께서 Jan 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; I find it very nutritious

Mary

Reviewer1122432님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate being able to order this product thru I Herb. It's a good product at a fair price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good for the system

Reviewer1173006님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Amazing Product!

Reviewer1573938님께서 Oct 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 78 상품