KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great product!!!

Reviewer2036967님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these salba seeds. They are loaded with omega-3's and also have a decent amount of amino acids also. Excellent for cleaning out your digestive tract as well.

Increase your energy

Reviewer3071488님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Salba seeds are great added to oatmeal, fruit salad, smoothies or by the handful. Good source of omega-3 and don't upset my sensitive digestive system.

Salba

Reviewer1701004님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used for years, extremely positive results

the real super food

Reviewer1593023님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

an icredible product of nature a real super food there is nothing to compare for a source of energy

Quality seems good

Reviewer1727443님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if this is any better than the "off" brand of chia seeds that I used before, but it is definitely good stuff. Chia seeds are a great addition to my diet for energy and regularity. Excellent for keeping the bowels working, in a normal way.

SALBA WHOLE SEED

Reviewer1734326님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT GRIND SEEDS AND PUT THEM IN EVERYTHING EVEN ON TOP OF ICE CREAM

Good price, good product

Reviewer1346684님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Great for Hydration

serrault님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots of fiber, nutrients, and so much more. I take a tbsp a day with water or add some to my morning cereal.

salba

Reviewer1740400님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Your salba seed is of the highest quality I have ever bought.After I grind the seed for breakfast there is so much fresh oil in it. I mix it in either cereal or in protein shakes for a creamy texture and great taste. Will keep on buying it while you supply so many thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3054676님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's an excellent whole food I would never be without!

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품