KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,907

₩31,339

할인금액: ₩7,431 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

My Favorite Chia Seed!

Reviewer2825176님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

my rating

5665413388880740744님께서 May 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast delivery

Got tiny creatures

4844337066009907208님께서 Apr 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because it had all 5 star reviews. Product came in good container. I found no foreign materials at the time I received the product and during my first usages. But today I found a plethora of tiny creatures in the box. They are too tiny that I am afraid I have accidentally eaten them before. Expiry date is 01/2017.

Great packaging

5430931336073252885님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

5094117004910307575님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

Bloatedness

4626624762974317159님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time ordering this brand because the usual brand i order is out of stock. After a week of taking this in my overnight oats, i had severe bloatedness even though I have taken chia seeds for the longest time

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품