KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,105

₩9,510

할인금액: ₩1,405 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

So Good and Nutritious!

Reviewer2052358님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for a cereal without sugar of any kind which is very hard to find first of all. I also wanted it to be gluten & lactose free while being a excellent source of fiber which this is. It's made up of chia seeds & also has hemp & buckwheat seeds in it. I've read that Chia seeds have five times more calcium than milk & more Omega 3 than flax or salmon. There's 6 grams of protein in just 2 tablespoons which is considered a serving size since when you add liquid, it bulks up and can be eaten cold or hot. I use almond milk and a little stevia in mine & it's quite filling. I probably sound like an advertisement but I've been so happy w/this product. Like I said, it's so difficult to find a cereal without sugar and other additives one doesn't want, that's great tasting, filling and really good for you. This is a very good price as I've checked around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of my favorite breakfasts!

Reviewer1849502님께서 Feb 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product! Great before a run!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good as is - you can take it to the next level

Reviewer1604997님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this out of curiosity and found it to be a decent hot breakfast cereal. I doctor it up with dried fruit and nuts (goji berries and walnuts most frequently, but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination). I take this to work and add hot water from a dispenser, let it sit a few minutes, and it's ready to eat. Quite convenient.

The perfect porridge !

AluceWLD님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good, tasty, full product that allows you to eat a delicious porridge with NO COOKING and NO GLUTEN.

Nutritious!

5557878188945206751님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice, easy to prepare and nutritious thing. Awesome taste!

Very good!

Reviewer1585485님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one was tasty, and in my taste much more pleasant than the one with chocolate.

Great Chia product!

Reviewer2337710님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healthy and filling as warm 'cereal'!

Good Chai

Reviewer2147901님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really good stuff. I use it with Coconut Milk due to my lactose intolerancy however it doesn't bulk up as I think it should.

Good and crunchy!

abast13님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, good taste, gluten-free and healthy and great addition to my breakfast.

very good

Reviewer1960308님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

filling and tasty