KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tan Without Sun

Reviewer2257645님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

Reviewer1644308님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

Reviewer2966228님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

Reviewer1358073님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Reviewer1522457님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

Okay.

Reviewer2888102님께서 Feb 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used many self tanners, so I can't compare to anything else, but I did like this one, liked the color that it gets, didn't look fake at all, almost no streaks (I got a streak maybe once, but it wasn't very noticeable). The tan doesn't last long but it's ok for me.

Works!

Reviewer2714436님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the texture is smooth, not greasy and you can see the color right from the first application. It is a bit yellow on my skin though...

very good product!

Reviewer1079422님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

better than most i'v tried.

Tan

Reviewer1094801님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very mild tan, could be darker for me.

Don't use a lot

Reviewer2485642님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

goes evenly, soft color, smell is not strong.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품