KO

₩19,231

₩29,586

할인금액: ₩10,355 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1590074님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best moisturizers I've bought from iHerb (and elsewhere). Absorbs into the skin very well. Does not feel greasy. Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good everyday moisturizer with no weird smell

stephd님께서 Sep 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this moisturizer because it never feels heavy or greasy, never irritates my skin, and doesn't smell funky! I have sensitive combination skin (I'm in my 30s) and a lot of creams just don't work for me. So many creams contain a chemical that burns my face or they're too greasy/oily -- not the EFAs Cream. Reliable! I don't need moisturize all the time on all of my face either, but I do get dry patches at times (especially in the winter or when i'm visiting the desert). This cream is perfectly light and comfortable to wear, even in the summer, as long as I don't put it on my oily spots.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just what I was looking for!

5228882703096431677님께서 Aug 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was wanting a cream that was a little less "oily" than a face oil but still gave that hydration of an oil. Found it! Absorbs very quickly so no greasy look or feel. And the next morning - WOW! - my skin is so soft and plump! Definitely a keeper!

got it for MOM

Reviewer1906354님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

she love it she had thin skin and this has made it a thing of the passed

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1540575님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

really super cream and for face (in winter period) and for arms. I prefer it for night. My advise

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice smell and texture but a bit too light for me

Sandra님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would like a richer cream

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice but not as moisturising as thought it would be.

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought this would have been more moisturising. It is a nice cream but quite light.

Like it

Reviewer1352709님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I turned to this product after I found out that it contained no parafins or preservatives. I think it works great.

Excellent cream

5561156835330779599님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cream moisturises the skin very well. It does what is says it is suppose to do. I use it mostly during the winter. It is very good for the dry cold season. This is the second jar I am using and will keep buying it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells like fish oil tablets and sticky not moisturizing.

5578789959447240289님께서 Nov 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Threw it out.