KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1038433님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleanse very well mineral make-up. Smells good, and camphors skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I feel clean after using this

Chocolicious님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells minty and feels refreshing when you apply it, it has been nearly two months since I have it and it's almost finished, I use it twice a day. I use it along with the toner and so far I can't complain, it does what it promises. I'll be ordering again.

Fabulous!

Reviewer1268367님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells really nice, and leaves my skin soft and clean, I had it oily again at noon with my former cleanser, now it remains oil free for the rest of the day. My skin is very oily. If your skin is mixture it may not work as good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very gentle

Reviewer1534785님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little bit sticky, doesn't erritate skin, smells mint. Very gentle. Nice thing!

Not so good for me.

Reviewer3027319님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very oily skin and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis...at first I liked the cleanser espescially the tingling of the menthol but after a few days of daily use I found that this camphor cleanser left a film on my skin and clogged my pores. This may work on you if you don't wear sunscreen daily and don't have too much gunk to clean off...I obviously need a stronger cleanser for my needs. Good luck on your search!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD

Reviewer2488588님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

facial cleanser

Reviewer3054948님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

does not lather well, and kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my face after rinsing. Pleasant smell, kinda minty.

irritating ingredients

Reviewer3235653님께서 Aug 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When i brought it , I realize it has irrating ingredients on it, so I stopped use right away.

Good Product

Reviewer2287812님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it because it does control the oil on my skin. Great price. Don't be fooled by the small bottle. This bottle last a long time.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품