KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

doesn't mix

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

Rainbow light

Reviewer2670335님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think that the product has many health benefits but the gritty taste was pretty bad. I probably wouldn't order this again.

Not tasty

Reviewer2227545님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

Never received

5288109789500801521님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

Yuck!

Reviewer2422223님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is some nasty stuff. It's gritty and tastes horrible. It's going in the trash as soon as I get something to replace it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is not for me..

Reviewer2394286님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't like this product.

Reviewer1438457님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

Taste Bad

Reviewer3009488님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

Rainbow light review

Reviewer1547427님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

skip it

Reviewer1862879님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품