KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,952

₩17,079

할인금액: ₩5,127 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very helpful

Reviewer1179387님께서 Aug 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Relief! Finally!

Reviewer2180036님께서 Nov 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 3 years of living in this air-polluted town I developed allergies, sinus headaches, a heavy feeling in my chest and one very teary eye. The minute I got this product I took it. At the time, my eye was tearing down my cheek ruining my makeup for the umpteenth time. Within a half hour my eye stopped tearing. This was amazing considering how may over-the-counter drops and pills I've tried. I even went (just last Monday) to the dentist for an emergency tooth extraction thinking that was the reason for my sinus headaches and watery eye which it wasn't. Boy, I wasted a lot of money that day! Some more benefits of Supra Clear I've noticed is that it doesn't leave me drowsy, spaced-out, cranbby, or chilled with crawling skin. I need to stock up on this because it has helped normalize my life.

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Reviewer2563894님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

Amazing!

Reviewer1608483님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Reviewer1142452님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for short term relief.

Best Natural Product!

Reviewer2619739님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Very Effective

Reviewer1002441님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

great product

Reviewer1267850님께서 Mar 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Great product

LocutusOfBorg님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product

congest away

Reviewer1263925님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품