KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great stuff

Reviewer2924832님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very much like one of the products in the colon cleansing kit by blessed herbs but much better value.

SO helpful

Reviewer2358927님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After struggling with digestive problems relating to a sedentary life and some IBS issues, this is the first product that really works! It regularizes and soothes my digestion, and I generally feel much better. At first I had trouble mixing it, but now I stir it with a fork, which works. I would not drink it as taste treat, but I find it has a mild, fresh flavor, not awful at all. The previous, more tasty product I used was stuffed with artificial colors and flavors, so I'll give up yummy for healthy -- after all, I use it for medical reasons...

Great Product

Reviewer3271848님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really great product. It is not harsh on the digestive system and it really works to clean you out! The taste could be better, but all the effective ingredients it has, pays off.

the best on the market.

Reviewer3138085님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried allot of daily colon cleanses but nothing compares to the effectiveness of this product., Herbs, clay, fiber, it has it all and it is soothing to my colon. The quality of the ingredients are superior to any product I've ever used. You can tell the quality of this product the moment you open the seal. This is also a tried and true company, with a superior track record.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works but the taste isn't the best

Reviewer1518548님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a great fiber but I couldn't give it 5 stars because of the taste. I would rather take the pills over this yucky tasting fiber.

SO FAR, SO GOOD

Reviewer2079100님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works for me so far. has a very displeasing taste. however, add a packet of crystal light raspberry peach (the kind you add to a bottle of water) and it's not so bad.

Good for disgention

Reviewer1550557님께서 Nov 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter love it.

Rainbow light

Reviewer2480040님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fiber system does what it says it will do

Every Day

Reviewer3191602님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband drinks this every day & loves it.Keeps everything moving along without swallowing horse pills. He mixes it with juice.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pretty vile, but good for you!

Reviewer2194336님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awful texture and mixing with juice still doesn't mask funky flavor. However, it is a great product for internal cleansing and overall wellness. I'll probably continue to gag it down because I haven't found something comparable ingredient-wise.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품